Applications are called for the B. Sc. Business Studies (General) External Degree Programme offered by the External Degrees and Extension Courses Unit of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura on or before 02nd November 2020.
Degree Course– B. Sc. Business Studies (General) External Degree Program offered by the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
- Medium : Sinhala/English
- Duration : 3 years
- Total Course Fee (For three years) : Rs. 185,000/- (Can be paid in three installments)
Qualifications Required for the application process
- Should have obtained minimum three —C ˜ passes at the G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination in one sitting including one of the following subjects.
Business Studies Higher Mathematics
Business Statistics Information and Communication Technology
Combined Mathematics Mathematics
- The age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years at the time of closing applications.
Selection for Enrollment:
Since only a limited number of students are selected for the enrollment of the above course, the students will be selected through a selection test or any other method decided by the Department in the event that the number of applicants exceeds the expected number. Procedure for Submitting Applications:
- An amount of Rs. 1300/- should be credited, to following account number through any People’s
bank branch and application should be submitted online via the website: www.external.sjp.ac.lk.
(It is advisable to keep a photocopy of the receipt with the applicant).
Account Number : 072010007127
- Duly completed application should be sent to The Assistant Registrar, External Degrees and
Extension Courses Unit, P.O.Box No: 10, University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
Gangodawila, Nugegoda on or before 2nd November 2020 with the following documents :
I. The Bank receipt (keep a photocopy of the receipt)
II. A certified copy of the birth certificate
III. Certified copies of certificates related to educational qualifications
IV. A certified copy of the NIC
(Note: —B.Sc Business Studies (General) External Degree˜ should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope) Instructions to Candidates
- There is no affiliated unit or institute that undertakes/ performs the duties and responsibilities of the External Degrees and Extension Courses Unit (EDECU) of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
Candidate himself/herself should send the application. The EDECU does not take any responsibility for applications sent by any third parties.
- The application fee of Rs. 1300/- is non-refundable.
- Delayed and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For further details please refer to the website of www.external.sjp.ac.lk
- Those who applied for this degree programme as per the advertisements published on 10th February 2019 and 07th July 2019 are not required to re apply.