Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa released the selected candidate list for Round 2 Registration.
Further they mentioned that the list of selected candidates mentioned in the below list are eligible for the
registration for the National Diploma in Technology – 2020/2021 intake (Round 2).
To accept this offer, eligible candidates are required to submit some documents. These documents must be submitted along with the registration fee before the Closing Date 4th of August 2021 to confirm your registration.
List of Eligible/Selected candidates for the Registration of National Diploma in Technology – 2020/2021 (Round II)
Read the guidelines first before submitting applications.
- Applicants are advised to avoid multiple submissions. (Please note that we will consider only the 1st
submission if you have done multiple submissions.)
- Applicants should attach the scanned copy of all the documents in PDF format as a single document.
- Applicant’s National Identity Card Number should be indicated as the subject of the e-mail
- Applicants Name with initials and the National Identity Card Number should be indicated in the body
of the e-mail.
Ways to submit the documents:-
Selected candidates must submit the required documents via the given e-mail.
[email protected] (Documents must be uploaded in PDF format as per the Institute instruction. You can use https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf or https://www.ilovepdf.com/jpg_to_pdf to convert your scanned images to pdf)
Requirements for the Registration for the National Diploma in Technology – 2020/2021 (Round II)
Candidates are required to pay y Rs.3500/= as registration fee to Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa.
Account Details:- [Account Number 0000308280 of Bank of Ceylon, Homagama Branch]
Required Documents for NDT Moratuwa Registration (Round 2):-
- School leaving certificate (if available)
- G.C.E. Advanced level Certificate
- G.C.E. Advanced Level Z Score
- Birth Certificate
- A Copy of recently obtained photographs (2.4cm × 3.6cm) with light blue background.
- Form 01: Registration form – 2020/2021 Intake.
- Form 02 – Acceptance of the Field of Study. (If you wish to request for a field change, you are
required to submit a request letter along with Form 02)
- Scanned copy of the payment slip (Registration fees)
Form 01 – Download
Form 02 – Download
Additional: Institute urge candidates to be ready with the original version of the following documents which can be requested by the Institute anytime.
- School leaving certificate
- Character certificate recently obtained from the principle of the last attended school.
- Four copies of recently obtained photographs (5cm × 6cm) signed by you and attested by a Justice of
Peace or the Principle of the school at the back side of the photograph.
- Two copies of recently obtained photographs (2.4cm × 3.6cm) with light blue background.
Read the Official Instructions for more details
Please refer to the official Moratuwa Institute of Technology website for more details :- http://www.itum.mrt.ac.lk/