The Ministry of Education has issued a letter stating that all schools will operate as usual from September 1.
From then on, schools will be held from 7.30 am to 1.30 pm, said Prof. Kapila Perera, Secretary oo the Ministry of Education.
The secretary said the letter was sent yesterday to all provincial education directors and zonal education directors.
He also said that the project implemented due to Corona will not be implemented since then.
Classes are currently held in some schools until 3.30pm.