Open University of Sri lanka has called Application for BACHELOR OF LAWS DEGREE (LLB Degeree) for academic year 2020/2021. You can apply online for the following degree.
Before Apply first know “What is Open University of Sri Lanka?” Here is the answer for it.
The Open University of Sri Lanka (OUSL) is an academically autonomousSource : www.ou.ac.lk
national university in Sri Lanka. It provides higher education through
distance learning. Any person over the age of 18 years may pursue
programmes of study at OUSL. It offers an opportunity for those who have
missed opportunities to follow a programme of study to do so at a later
stage in their life.
If you have time just check this article it may help you How to Become a Lawyer in Sri Lanka- Detailed Guide
Who can apply for Open University of Sri lanka LLB Degree?
A person aged 18 years or above who has acquired any of the following educational/professional qualifications is eligible to apply for this programme
1. Successful completion of Levels 1 and 2 of any Foundation Programmes conducted by the Open University of Sri Lanka. OR
2. Four passes, at the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination under the old syllabus which had 4 subjects of which at least three passes should have been obtained at one sitting and the other subject should have been completed at a subsequent sitting OR
3. Three passes in core subjects at one sitting at the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination (under the new syllabus which has 3 subjects) OR
4. An equivalent or higher qualification acceptable to the Senate of the Open University of Sri Lanka OR
5. Be an Attorney-at-Law.
How can apply for OUSL LLB Degree?
You have to apply the following degree through Open university of Sri Lanka Official Website. Check our guide for more assistance.
Application Date Details
- Issuing of Applications: 13th September 2020
- Closing Date for Applications: 13th October 2020
- Selection Test Date: December 2020