how to check my birth certificate online sri lanka : Registrar General’s Department finally made steps to get your Birth Certificate Copy Online in Sri Lanka.
To reduce the difficulties in requesting the copies of Birth certificates in the existing COVID pandemic situation an online request system is to be started by the Department for the usage of public.
Accordingly, public can use the below link to request certificate copies from their mobile phones or computers. Relevant payments can be made by using Master / Visa cards.
How to Get Birth Certificate Copy Online in Sri Lanka
- To get Birth Certificate Copy Online.
- First go to eBMD Online Portal.
- Select your preferred Language(Sinhala/Tamil/English).
- After you have to enter the following to create an account.
- Phone No
- NIC No
- Get the PIN to your Mobile and Activate your account.
- Upon verifying the phone number, user views the screen to select the certificate typeand delivery/collection details.
- If ‘Courier’ or ‘Collect from DS’ is selected as the delivery type, address fields are enabled and if ‘Collect’ is selected as the delivery type, ‘District’ and ‘Collection DS’ fields are enabled.
- The request will be landed on the DS office which is being selected by the customer when entering the Collection/Address Details.
- You have to enter these details.
- Birth Certificate No.
- Registered District.
- Registered DS.
- Register Division.
- Mother’s Name.
- Scanned Copy of Original Birth Certificate.
- Finally you have request your ” Online Birth Certificate Request”
- Now you will directed to Payment Page.
- Click Confirm.
- You can select up to 5 copies.
- The Charges will be vary according to the delivery options.
- It will be uploaded soon.