Boc Trainee Staff Assistant Vacancies 2021 Online Application : Bank of Ceylon Bank of Ceylon (BOC) has called online application for Trainee Staff Assistant Post.
How to Apply BOC Trainee Staff Assistant 2021 Online
- First go to BOC Career Online Webpage
- Then you have to Sign up or Sign in (if you have account already).
- Then fill the required details for BOC Trainee Staff Assistant 2021.
தமிழில் விபரங்களை பெறுவதற்க்கு Click Here
If you’re struggling to fill the application, please refer our video guide here.
Instruction before Apply BOC Trainee Staff Assistant 2021 Online
- Submit your application on or before 31st July 2021.
- Application received through any other method, except this online procedure will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Any application not meeting the above required eligibility criteria or submitting incorrect information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment without any further notice.
Instructions to the Candidates Regarding the Online Application
- Please read the paper advertisement carefully and those who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned therein are advised not to apply.
- The Career Portal Site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 + or Firefox or Google Chrome with screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Register yourself first (Sign Up) with a valid e-mail address (activation link will be sent to this e-mail) and then Sign-In with your credentials, if you have not registered already.
- Only the “Personal”, “Qualification” and “General” Tabs are mandatory. Therefore, you need not to fill the “Experience” and “Achievements” Tabs. Keep it as blank.
- Under the Qualification Tab, please select only the O/L and A/L. Do not select Degree/Professional/Masters or any other qualification type.
- After adding the relevant qualification(s), select A/L as the “Highest Qualification” in the below table (click the radio button) and then ‘Save’.
- In the General Tab, please acknowledge the declaration by tick the check box before save it. No need to fill the Referees details.
- Please fill all the mandatory fields correctly and click the “Apply” button to preview your application before “Submit” to verify the spelling and accuracy of the information you have entered.
- In the Preview page, please choose your Preferred Communication Method at the bottom before submit your application.
- Keep the “Application Reference Number” for your future reference.
- The candidate should be able to produce documentary evidence for the qualifications, if selected for the interview. If fail to prove, will not be allowed to face the interview and the application will be disqualified immediately.
- No Changes will be permitted after submission of the application.
- If there is any difficulty in submitting the application online, please call and get an assistance on 011 220 5104/5115/5117/5118 on working days between 08:15 am and 04:30 pm.
BOC Trainee Staff Assistant – 2021 Online Application Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- GCE Ordinary Level in 6 subjects (excluding optional subjects) with at least 5 Credit passes including Mother Language, Mathematics and English Language, obtained in same sitting.
- GCE Advanced Level in 3 subjects (excluding General English, General Knowledge and General Information Technology), obtained in same sitting.
- Above average inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate perseverance and commitment.
- Ability to work towards time targets.
- Age 24 years or below as at the closing date.
- The training period will be two (02) years and a monthly allowance (1st year – Rs.45,000/ and
- 2nd year – Rs. 60,000/-) will be paid during the training period.
- The post will be subject to the general Terms and Conditions of the Bank’s Service and within the normal Banking Stream (Open Service).
- Upon fulfilling the requirements of the training to the satisfaction of the Bank, will be confirmed in the Grade of Staff Assistant – I of the permanent cadre.
- Expected to work beyond normal working hours and weekends/ holidays.
- Should be prepared to serve in any part of the country as per the Bank’s requirement.