A/L Private/School Online Application Form 2021 Closing Date 30th July 2021 and we added more Details and Instruction about 2021 A/L Online Application in Sinhala / Tamil / English PDF.
Applications for this examination should be submitted only through online method.
Instructions to complete and submit the application are published in the official website of the Department of Examinations (https://doenets.lk) or in the online examination website (https://onlineexams.gov.lk/eic) or in the official mobile app (“DoE” mobile app).
Applications of private candidates for this examination will be accepted from 05th July 2021 to 12.00 midnight of 30th July 2021.
Special attention should be paid in accurately entering the selected
- Town and Subjects of the examination.
- Candidates are allowed only to apply for maximum of 03 main subjects.
- In addition, the applicants can apply for Subject No.12 – Common General Test and Subject No. 13 – General English as applicable.
Read before Apply A/L 2021 Online Application
Applications: A printed copy of the application should be obtained after completing and submitting the application online. You should place your signature on the printed copy and keep it in your possession for
future references, if required.
Applying or appearing as a private candidate by being a student in a government school is entirely prohibited. Committing of such offense shall be subjected to invalidating of examination results and debarring from sitting any future examinations.
How to Apply A/L Exam Private/School 2021
Following paths of the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka can be used to fill the A/L 2021 Application.
• Visit the official website https://doenets.lk and click “Online Applications (School Exams)”under “Our Services”
• Visit the official mobile app, “DoE” and click “Online Applications (School Exams)”
• Visit https://onlineexams.gov.lk/eic
Private applicants should select “G.C.E. AL 2021 – Student Registration (Private)” to apply.
You cannot apply for this 2021 A/L Examination after 12.00 midnight on 30.07.2021. The online facility will be closed after 12.00 midnight of the prescribed date.
Candidates with special education needs should compulsorily fill the details requested under “candidates
with special education needs”.
2021 A/L Private Application Payment Details
|No of Subjects||Examination Fee|
Examination fee can be made via PostOffices or by bank cards (as Credit/ Debit payment).
- If you pay via Post Office, you should select the link “Pay by Postal Department” under “Payment Method”.
- The Reference Number you receive should be submitted to the Post Office for paying examination fees.
- The receipt received from the Post Office should be kept in your possession.
- After making payment, log-in to the website of the Department of Examinations to download application.
- If you pay by bank credit/debit cards, you should select “pay by credit/ debit card” under “Payment method”.
The candidates appearing for Home Economics, Engineering Technology and Bio-System Technology should pay an additional Rs. 300/- for practical tests.
This payment should be made only when the candidates are called for practical tests and it is not required to pay with the above.
Note: Examination fees paid for this examination will not be refunded fully or partially or transferred to any other examination.
How to Download A/L 2021 Filled Private Application Form
The filled application can be downloaded by visiting the website through the link sent to you along with the SMS when you made the payment successfully.
You may download your application by clicking the item “Download A/L Exam 2021 Application”. Please
keep a printed copy of the same with you.
How to Change A/L 2021 Private Admission Card Details
You will receive the admission card according to your application submitted. You will be allowed to make any required changes to the admission card within seven (07) days of receiving by login in to the official website of the Department of Examinations.
Any inquiries with regard to the differences of the information of your application and admission card should be made by contacting the School Examination Organization and Results Branch via following telephone numbers immediately after receiving the admission card.
School Examination Organization and Results Branch Contact Details
- Telephone numbers: 011-2784208 / 011-2784537 / 011-2786616
- Fax number: 011-2784422
Commissioner General of Examinations,
School Examinations Organization and Results Branch,
Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka
P.O.Box 1503, Colombo
Every private candidate should provide their own permanent address and telephone number and should not mention the name and address or telephone number of the private or international school where the candidate is receiving education.
A/L 2021 Application and Instructions – Sinhala
A/L 2021 Application and Instructions – Tamil
A/L 2021 Application and Instructions – English